If I could, I’d shout from the highest peak of Mount Everest how much I love you but under the present circumstances, you and I can’t so writing this on the Epiphany Toilet should suffice for now.
Neruda, I am not, so you must understand how I cannot write a sonnet of how much I love you, whilst counting the ways. I shall, instead, make up for my inaptitude in writing poetry with my at-the-very-least passable skill in writing prose.
During exams, we’re trained to answer in an orderly fashion so forgive my urge to write this down in a list.
These, among many others (I cannot write them all down because you know how I have the attention span of a two-month old puppy,) are what I love about you, me, and us:
- I love how you act all nerdy and discuss the different World Wars, Civil Wars, and Star Wars, even.
- I love how you make me laugh by annoying me, sending me stupid photos, and by showing me your “awesome”-yet-awkward dance moves.
- I love how you and I sleep together despite the fact that we’re a hundred and thirty miles away.
- I love how you’re the last person I see before I fall asleep, and the first person I see when I wake up.
- I love how I start and end the day with an, “I love you.”
- I love how I know I’ll leave this life with an, “I love you.”
- I love you.
Thank you for being patient with me when I act like a girl. Thank you for making me happy. I cannot stress how much I love you.
Happy first month, Love. Here’s to a thousand and more months.
From Infinity And Beyond,